Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thx friend

oct 6,which is my birthday. A friend, Stephanie called me from Jb while juz passed 12am and both of us had a great conversation. Really feel great have a friend like her, althought we din contact much since after NS but still keep each other in mind.
3-4 year oledi, din contact much but still stay on quite good relationship level.
haha~~

Everytimes talk wif her , i'll feel bete, no matter hows i going tat day.
tat nite we talked around almost 1 hour gua, i cant remember coz the time its like flash, actually wanted talk longer wif her, mana tao talking half way my handphone shut down...damn shit!!Phone oledi got prob, so cant cont to talk.
(Its time to change phone but BO LUI~!!!! T_T)

after tat she sent a msg to me
"..i almost 4got tat im a very talkative person.nowdays i become more and more quiet...."
i was thinking, its look like me. Duno since when, i became quiet and quiet
(even though sometimes reli siao siao 1)When wif certain ppls, like Stephanie,
i turn to talkative ppl.
Maybe she is the onli 1 will ask about me even i din say anything after she felt something wrong.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

like me,i got 2 sided extreme personailty...can b very active,
can b very quiet...lolx~

Load Counter